Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who is your favourite celeb?

Hi everyone please comment who your favourite celeb is.The celeb who gets the most comments.i will make my own post all about her/him.i will put alot of information about them and cool pics of them.Also the celeb who wins i will make a song about them LOL.And there is a 50% i will sing it in front of the whole class.naaa i dont have the guts. comment and we will see who wins. p.s hurry up and vote because i will see the winner 1 to 2 weeks after camp sooo yaaa. remember arsenal4life.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you hussar. keep those votes coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know who my favorite celeb is but check out my blog and vote in my poll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mystary man just say anyone
    vote please

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm...well i dont really know who my fav celeb is? if i had to choose it would be, Hayden Panettiere.

    ReplyDelete